The Tinnitus Experts That Are Trusted By Patients Across Sunrise, Glendale, and Surprise
If you have been experiencing ringing in your ears, then you’ll understand why hundreds of patients seek our help each year to minimize its impact on their everyday life.
It is sometimes described as a buzzing, humming, or even like having crickets in your ear – but the faint continuous noise can ruin your day, cause frustration, and make pleasant experiences unpleasant.
At Ascent Audiology, our team is trained to address tinnitus challenges through a methodical management process.
Whereas a large number of audiologists fit you with a hearing aid as a solution, in many cases, this is like adding a band-aid to the real problem, where the solution should be to help you to successfully manage the tinnitus in your everyday life.
Having helped thousands of people to regain control of their tinnitus, our proven approach now sees local physicians trusting us for all their patients’ tinnitus needs, with a reputation across Arizona for our unique treatment plans.
If you are having hearing challenges, or you have a loved one that you believe is having challenges, then your first step is to schedule a consultation.
We’ll be able to comprehensively test your hearing and run a tinnitus assessment – they’re quick, non-invasive, and we’ll be able to share the results with you right away.
Schedule a Tinnitus Assessment
If you’re concerned about your tinnitus challenges and would like to speak to our experts to discover how we can help, then simply complete this form and a member of our team will call you back shortly.
How Can Ascent Audiology Help?
First, the bad news is that. tinnitus cannot be cured. However, the good news is that it can be successfully managed.
Doctors, scientists, and audiologists have developed a variety of methodologies and treatment plans to help tackle one of the most common hearing challenges in the US, today.
Based on the science and our own set of best -practices, our unique approach allows us to work with your unique set of circumstances and recommend a specific treatment plan bespoke on your level of tinnitus and lifestyle challenges.
These options can include:
- Maskers (decrease sound awareness by covering it up)
- Medication Therapy (to handle symptoms of stress and anxiety as well as lack of sleep)
- Desyncra Sound Therapy (to disrupt the neural signal from tinnitus)
- The Listening Program® SLEEP (nature sounds and ambient music to retrain how the brain interprets sound)
- The Sound Pillow® Sleep System (relaxes the body and slows down the brain to promote sustainable sleep)
- Hearing Aids (correct hearing loss while providing sound masking)
- Alternative Therapies (neuromonics therapy, psychological counseling, biofeedback, and relaxation techniques that interrupt the contribution of stress and anxiety to the condition)